About Me

My photo
feels that, sometimes feelings are best expressed through words....

Monday 16 May 2011

Worrying - The funny side ;) :(

I wouldn't say I am very optimistic person. Rather not optimistic at all. Though I have the deepest desires for somethings to happen, I don't believe a lot of times that they will happen. But so far most of them have. But I still find a reason to worry why I am not able to forsee that. I worry because I worry a lot.... I am sure most of you would agree with me, because most of you would have worried just like me atleast at some point of time in life.

I worry about someone talking to me at the wrong time. I worry about the same person not talking to me at times :(

I worry about not being able to decide what movie to watch for the evening because if I do not decide quickly, I would be wasting the evening and the next day I need to wake up to go the office :(

When my pick up comes early I worry because I lose my 10 mins sleep.. But when it comes late I'm worried again :-/ and trust me it's not because I'll be late for work... I do not know why, but I am worried :(

Sometimes I do not like to sleep in my room. I find the couch more comfortable. Inspite of my mother's repeated yelling, I make it a point I sleep on the couch. But for some reason when my room is occupied and when I am not able to sleep there, I worry that my room is not there when I want it.

I worry about winters in Doha because they are unbearably cold and also about summers because they are scorching hot.

When my dear ones are there with me I worry about it thinking that it will not be the same always and I need to part ways some day, instead of enjoying the moment. . .

I worry about the exam results because I would have done some paper very badly and would be hoping to pass, but I worry more when I get a 60 in the same paper and people around me score better. .

I worry about not being able to have a futuristic view of myself... And when I see people who live for TODAY and living it to the fullest I worry I am not like them :(

All these seem very silly... I know these are not things to worry about at all. There are so many things to be happy about and here I am writing this article because I am happy that I have only silly things to worry about. . I have no worries this moment and even if I think I do , I know it is something as silly as the ones above... This time I am not worried about worrying a lot, instead I am happy I am able to see the otherside of it ... And it is so funny how one can laugh when you think so much about worrying.. But believe me, so much of my worries  ( SO MUCH sounds big don't they) are exactly the reason I am laughing today... And such small things are the ones that will always keep us happy  :) :) :) :) :)




1 comment: