About Me

My photo
feels that, sometimes feelings are best expressed through words....

Sunday 15 May 2011

Give me one good reason why I should be diplomatic


This word has always meant a lot to me.....In the sense that its made me understand people-people of all kinds.... But what makes me write this article is that the increased impact this word has been having on me lately... It has been throwing mixed emotions on me.. It has been satisfying me when i put up the face with someone else... but its throwing me into depression when my near and dear ones put up the same face with me..... But that's how life is. What seems right to us seems wrong to another.....
But life has been a little unfair with me.... Because the impact of diplomatism is more on me than i pose on the others. . . especially from the favourite ones and I HATE IT... But i noticed that that's what most people of the world are made of.... . i mean diplomatism is just like breathing. . a regularity.. A HABIT... Just another action. . It always looked very big to me. . All this while its has been a habit i have been struggling to acquire.. . Diplomatism has always seemed unfair to me. . . looks like i can't think of it that way anymore.. Just like i said before... What seems wrong to me seems right to another....

I have a few questions before i decide on whether or not i wanna possess it. Does diplomat ism involve ignoring people - the people whom u wanted just a few minutes back??? Does diplomatism mean hurting others by being smart and getting things done yr way??? Does diplomatism mean approaching people (you've hated all along ) for something you want from them suddenly??? Does diplomatism mean turning your face off your friends just because there is someone new ??? But whenever any of these incidents occur the only answer being given to me is DIPLOMATISM......... and and if I am not diplomatic I WON'T GO PLACES.......

If this is what diplomatism means and if these are good habits then i don't wanna possess any good habits in life... If diplomatism is what u call regularity then i don't wanna be regular... If diplomatism is the only way to GO PLACES then i would like to stay where i am ..... If diplomatism is the only means of breathing then I DON'T WANNA BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment